Sunday 14 April 2013

Productive!

Firstly, an old finish that I never posted here. The Monkey now fits into his Christmas jumper, just in time for the weather to cool down a bit. I had kind of hoped that the timing would work out, but you never can tell with these things.



This weekend I have managed to finish making a rain jacket.


And make a pair of trousers, which are only marginally too long at the moment. Pattern for both pattern and pants is Burda Kids 9828. Jacket is 12 months, plus a bit of extra length (for a skinny boy), pants are 2 years and are slightly too long at 19 months.


And I finished sewing up a blanket, but it still needs edging. Not quite sure what I will do there, probably something with crochet.


The stocking progress also continues slowly. I haven't got too much more to go until I can move on to the next page of the pattern though!

No comments: