Friday 8 August 2008

Inaugural posting

I decided I wanted somewhere specifically for keeping track of textile stuff. Thus, Insanity Looms was born.

Textile projects currently being worked on:

On the loom I have a set of four napkins. The first four are woven, I just need to do the hemstitching on the last end. I appear to have plenty of warp left, so I think it may turn into a set of five - after all, you can never have too many napkins...


I haven't taken any photos since I was about half way through the first one, so here is a gratuitous partially woven napkin.

DSC_42900001



On the knitting front I'm working on a pair of socks (no pictures of these at all, they'll probably be finished by the time I get that far)



And on the dyeing scene I've got a zillion little skeinlets wound up to do some samples with, but that won't be getting done until next weekend.



1 comment:

Meg said...

Welcome to this side of blogging. Hope you enjoy it as much as you do weaving. Lovely cloths. Look forward to some more pics.