Sunday, 17 March 2013

Post with actual photos!

Napkins are washed, haven't started hemming yet. I don't think I'll actually get them done by the end of the month, but close enough. Next job on the weaving front is dismantling the loom, once storage space is cleared for it.

I have been making progress on the Christmas stocking for this year, I have reasonably high hopes of finishing by Christmas.

I have now finished 22 of 36 squares for the blanket I'm making, so with any luck I'll get that done in time too. And in a wee break from blanket squares I decided to make myself some new socks (one complete so far, apart from grafting the toe).

No comments: