Friday 24 February 2012

So, it's been a while...

Over the last 6 months or so, things have been rearranged rather a lot. But now:





New home, new project. Theoretically it will be done by the middle of March, in reality I'm aiming to have samples done by then.

I have finally managed to get back to my spinning wheel too, and feel like I am making progress. The current spinning was started about 9 months ago, and then my wheel got clobbered by a lump of plaster. I'm not sure it's running quite right yet, but I think partly it was the bobbin being slightly off.

Also, I now have a Very Helpful assistant (provided I want everything eaten).

3 comments:

hazel said...

I cannot imagine why you WOULDN'T want everything to be eaten!

Rachelle said...

Make the most of it, soon enough he won't want to help with anything.

Meg said...

Oh, new help!!!

:-}}}}}}}}}}