I finally finished up the tea towel that I've been working on for far too long. I then very cleverly failed to take photos.
I have a new tea towel. I also have a new reed on the way, and will be resleying at 64 epi when it arrives (was 70). I'm hoping that the 16 dpi reed will help a lot with the nightmares I was having with 8 or 9 ends per dent. And I've started charting up a new pattern for the decorative bands for the rest of the warp. I'm still deciding whether to make tea towels or one long runner/towel though.
I'm mostly happy with my edges, but the last brocade band I did pulled in a bit.